Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hellllllo Kitty!

I should start this blog off with...Hank's the bestest husband ever! Somewhere along the way he agreed to go to Sanrio Puroland with me. Think Disneyland but smaller scale and with Sanrio characters like Hello Kitty, Pekkle, My Melody, Little Twin Stars, Keroppi, etc. How excited was I?!? Poor Hank was more...'oh dear, what did I get myself into'! Not to worry, he made the best out of it and survived!

When we got off the train station, it was literally Hello Kitty town. Check out the maps and signage in the middle of the streets!


As expected, it was uber cute when we stepped foot into Puroland. First stop was what I thought was the most adorable boat ride ever - kinda romantic too! Hank's thoughts: "This is creepy!" So there were moving life-sized toys talking to us...I thought it was so cute! I wish my coworker Kiran was with us, she would've agreed that it was the best attraction yet!


We also got to walk through Hello Kitty's house. Yup, that's right! She had her own house in there that we toured! In case you're wondering, Hank was bowing to what appeared to be either Grampa Kitty, or Papa Kitty who picked up the real video phone!


The rest of our trip there consisted of watching a cool 3D movie, meeting little (like literally) Sanrio characters, checking out the other attractions, mini factories, shopped the largest Sanrio shop ever and took pictures with Kitty!


Clearly, this tourist attraction is highly recommended by me...and probably not so much by Hank! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment